Professional Scientific Services
Karamella's Professional Scientific Services include:
- including exposure assessment, hazard identification, risk assessment
- including government panels, expert committees and advisory boards on risk assessment, public health issues, occupational health and safety, pharmaceuticals, natural health products, pesticides and cosmetics.
- clients include: Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Municipalities, various industries and industry associations, and First Nations.
- Facility Audits for Regulatory Compliance
- New Substances Notifications
- Natural Health Products NPN applications
- assistance with preparation of Scientific Research and Experimental Development claims